PrimeFaces 5.0 is on the horizon and 4.0 will be maintained along with upcoming 5.0.x Elite Releases. New 4.0.13 is a maintenance release with a couple of enhancements.
- columnGroup with type=”header” in subTable is not rendering
- column’s filterValue only read from value expression but not from attribute
- DraggableColumns break sorting
- rowDblselect ajax event not fired
- ColumnGroups should not be processed for each row
- Performance improvement on UIData children processing
- p:columns does not support array of column definitions
- Schedule ViewChange behavior does not provide View name
- Add filterValue attribute to columns
- Scrollable column Alignment Issues when Using Ctrl+F
- NPE from wizard containing a tab with a null title
- Facet support for wizard tabs
Binaries, Sources, API docs and VDL docs are available in PrimeFaces Elite Portal for ELITE and PRO users as an official release bundle.