6.0.15 of PrimeFaces is now available with over 10 enhancements focusing on accessibility and performance.
- Add datatipEditor feature to CartesianChartModel
- Improve SelectCheckboxMenu performance
- CSV doesn’t not invalidate associated label
- Navigation in p:menu using keyboard does not work when the menu is triggered by button
- Datatables with multiViewState=”true” regression
- DataTable throws NPE in TabView with dynamic=”true”
- SelectOneMenu ignores defaultCommand component
- Draggable dialog issue
- Wrong title displayed for PDF in chrome
- Retain page for TreeTable
- DataTable RowGroup Row Grouping duplicates row and doesn’t display other row
6.0.15 Elite is available at PrimeStore.
Road to 6.1
We have only one important task remaining to do before 6.1 which is Virtual Scroll for DataTable to deal with large datasets so that data will be fetched when user scrolls. This will be the reimplementation of liveScroll which needs improvements. Coupled with lazy loading, Virtual Scrolling can handle any number of data. Our plan is end of february for 6.1.RC1.