Second release candidate of PrimeNG has been released with 10 enhancements for the reported issues over RC1;
- Enhance DataTable Scrolling
- Push change detection for RadioButton and Checkbox
- Invalid css in tabview
- event is undefined in Listbox multiple checkbox select
- CSV export should use column headers
- Multiselect: select all option does not work well when using the filter
- Remove accordion overflow
- DataTable emptyMessage not working 2.0.0-rc.1
- Listbox: select all option does not work well when using the filter
- Offset when opening up menu
PrimeNG is free to use under MIT license and distributed at npm.
9th of February is the planned date for 2.0-Final release. Then we’ll start working on the new features such as drag drop for tree, accessiiblity and rtl improvements, better touch support, live scrolling for datatable, spreadsheet component, captcha and server side rendering.