PrimeTek is pleased to announce the new 6.0.14 release for PrimeFaces featuring the new Chips component and quality improvements.
Chips is the new addition to suite to enter multiple values on a single input field.
- New Chips Component
- inputTextarea not allowing spaces and carriage returns
- Content in input cellEditor is removed after cell edit on dataTable with lazy cellEditMode
- Add monitorKey attribute to fileDownload
- Selecting and transfering of item in the picklist component couses exception
- Ajax request doesn’t cancel by extension onstart callback
- Timezone issue on Calendar
- Timeline events displayed on wrong group after zoom
6.0.14 Elite is available at PrimeStore.
First release candidate of 6.1 is planned for mid february.