PrimeFaces 6.0.11 is now available with the row grouping feature.
Rows can be grouped in two ways, using rowGroup component or with groupRow attribute on a column. They can be be combined with other features such as sorting and summary row. In next version, we’ll introduce toggleable row groups so that using an icon a group can be expanded or collapsed so you may expect more enhancements in 6.0.12.
In addition, we’ve made the following updates;
- Add cellEditMode attribute to DataTable
- Initial value of datatable sorting dropdown is incorrect on mobile view
- Update FontAwesome to 4.7.0
- Value containing double quotes generates an error on OrderList and PickList
- Possible to access disabled tab in tabView
6.0.11 Elite is available at PrimeStore.