PrimeNG 1.0.1 is now available feature the all-new Chips component, Checkbox selection mode for Tree and over 20 improvements.
New Features and Enhancements
- Checkbox Selection Mode for Tree
- New Component: Chips
- block numeric character in spinner input
- Support HTML in growl message
- DecimalSeparator and ThousandSeparator for Spinner
- Disabled dropdown receives focus
- Fix bug: PanelMenu not opening external links
- BlockUI does not block scrollable content
- Lazy Loading looping issue
- Drag and Drop: Cannot read property ‘parentNode’ of undefined
- InputMask name attribute is undefined
- <p-tabView orientation=”bottom”> doesn’t work correctly
- Reactive RadioButtons not grouped
- Calendar issues with time
- Schedule onDrop event does not pass date
- Dropdrown appendTo=”body” miss calculation
- Datatable resize with facets
- Listbox’s events should pass the current value
- Field undefined extended sub-property protection
- Calendar minDate and maxDate bindings don’t work
- Drag and Drop not working in IE11
1.0.1 is a drop-in replacement without any breaking changes.
PrimeNG is available at NPM.
1.0.2 is planned for 14th of Wednesday, december. Due to community feedback, we’ll enhance the support for Bootstrap. Note that PrimeNG does not use bootstrap as we believe a good UI library should be design language agnostic. For example, if you prefer material design there is Ultima and now for Bootstrap, we’ll create a free community theme inspired by Bootstrap 4 styling and fix any compatibility issues with it. As mentioned, this does not mean PrimeNG will depend on bootstrap but it will be fully compatible when bootstrap css is included on page and have a new theme for it in case you like bootstrap css styling.
In addition customizable filter headers and row grouping for datatable along with regular maintenance work will be avialable in 1.0.2.