First elite release for 6.0 is now available with the all-new triStateCheckbox component and other enhancements.
TriStateCheckbox has been promoted from extensions and provides a new state to a checkbox selection.
ClientCache for DataTable
The new client cache option creates a client side cache to improve user experience in datatable pagination by caching loaded pages to avoid extra ajax requests.
New Features and Enhancements
- PFExtensions Migration: TriStateCheckbox
- Add clientCache attribute to DataTable
- Disable selectOneMenu autoWidth if width is manually defined with style
- Add nextDayThreshold attribute to Schedule
- CSV support to inputNumber
- globalTooltip support to Elements on Diagram
- Unable to set maxValue > 15 digits for inputNumber
- The legend of hidden series on Chart is not displayed correctly in exported image
- Tab header wrapping issue on Mobile TabView
- Invalid sheet names are allowed in ExcelExporter which causes runtime exception
- OutputLink component doesn’t work correctly in the header of panel
- Hidden series on Chart are displayed in exported image
- Unable to edit same cell after setting saveOnCellBlur=”false” on DataTable with cell edit
- Submenu inside toggleable Menu not toggling properly
- Arrow keys inside inputfield have no effect on Calendar with mask
- columnFormat doesn’t work as expected on Schedule
1 year Elite subscription is only $99 per developer.
Binaries, Sources, API docs and VDL docs are available in PrimeFaces Store for ELITE and PRO users as an official release bundle.