PrimeFaces Elite 4.0.10 is now available for ELITE and PRO subscribers. This release brings important fixes, client side performance boost, IE11 support and a couple of new features sponsored by PRO users and more.
As of 4.0.10, there are close to 150 improvements over 4.0 via PrimeFaces Elite.
- DataTable sorting has been case sensitive and due to community voting at Facebook Group, it is case insensitive now with a new option to make it configurable.
- SelectOneListbox and SelectManyMenu components are enhanced with built-in filtering.
- Client side validation support is now supported by select components such as radio buttons, checkboxes and listboxes.
- Dialog Framework issues with Internet Explorer has been fixed.
- jQuery is updated to 1.11 to bring performance boost at client side. For big pages, speed upgrade is significant.
- IE11 is now officially supported.
- iframe in DialogFramework blocks input focus after closing on IE
- Update to jQuery 1.11
- picklist filter leads to wrong shift-selection
- selectOneRadio does not render buttons when plain=”true” (native look).
- Add style-styleClass option to Messages and Messages
- Dialog Framework bug on Internet Explorer
- Defining a columnFormat for schedule causes JS error
- CSVExporter throws NPE for null values
- First day of week is wrong for US locale.
- Filter feature for selectOneListbox and selectManyMenu
- DataScroller still displays loader when all data is loaded
- OutputLabel support for selectOneListbox and selectManyMenu
- Client side validation support for selectOneListbox and selectManyMenu
- Configurable case sensitivity sort for DataTable
- New option dataLocale for filtering and sorting in datatable
- Rename filterLocale of DataTable to dataLocale
- IE11 Support
- showIcon option for messages component
- CommandLink target option is ignored.
- ScheduleRenderer and MindmapRenderer has a different component-family with the others
Binaries, Sources, API docs and VDL docs are available in PrimeFaces Elite Portal for Elite Subscribers as an official release bundle. PrimeFaces PRO Users can access the files from PRO Portal.