We are glad to announce a new maintenance release for 3.4 series. This release brings 5 filed improvements for 3.4.x;
- Event-Input Processing Broken with Dynamic Columns
- TieredMenu actions in overlay mode doesn’t work for IE8.
- p:message option for no colon “:” in message
- Improve Multipart Request Exception Handling
- FeedReader size attribute should not be required
Binaries, Sources, Javadocs and Tag docs are available in PrimeFaces Elite Portal for Elite Subscribers as an official release bundle. PrimeFaces PRO Users can access the files from PRO Portal. Community users who are on 3.4.x, need to build/maintain their own PrimeFaces Builds by referencing the changes from public trunk aka 4.0-SNAPSHOT.
Next Elite Maintenance Release in line is 3.5.3 scheduled on early next week, 3.5.3 will bring regular maintenance and some useful features added in 4.0.