As the fixes are also available in public repo, if you or your organization do not want to subscribe to ELITE or PRO to access these releases, there are alternatives;
- Wait for the next major release to receive the fixes.
- Build PrimeFaces from source of trunk and use the binary with the risk of instability of a development build.
In order to access certified releases, you need to login at PrimeFaces Elite Portal with your community account. If you have active subscriptions, all the available releases are listed, if not system will provide a payment option. Once the payment is completed, in your next login you’ll be able to see all the available releases. Elite Portal is a small online application created with PrimeFaces and integrated with payment processor automatically so that you can upgrade your community account to Elite in five minutes.
Annual Subscription per Developer Seat is 199$ (16$ per month), providing access to all maintenance releases for a year with a one time fee.
The first outcome of PrimeFaces ELITE is 3.5.1 release featuring 20 fixes over 3.5 release;
- Schedule component don’t use DST
- <p:outputLabel /> does not toggle state of <p:selectBooleanCheckbox />
- Tabview.js has .bind() instead of .on()
- Improve HeadRenderer for Compatibility with Other Libs
- PickList – filterMatchMode Not working with contains
- Global tooltip fails for IE
- SelectCheckboxMenu: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method ‘call’ of undefined
- DataGrid renders unnecessary empty markup
- clearFilters() does not clear globalFilter of DataTable
- PickList checkbox stays selected on transfer
- Icon for Growl Fatal Severity is wrong
- Keyboard does not display disabled and invalid visual states
- autoPlay feature of carousel component not working
- p:ajax cant be attached to composite components with MyFaces
- Updating tabview-accordion on tabChange displays all tabs as inactive
- Filtering doesn’t work with Draggable Columns
- Improve SelectBooleanCheckbox Accessibility
- Duplicate process of Column Facets in Data Components
- Add ui-widget style outputLabel
- Checkbox tree selects duplicate records on propagation
Download is available to Elite Users exclusively.
Our new maintenance policy or in short Elite, motivates us to do more frequent maintenance releases and focus on the stability and quality of PrimeFaces. Plan is to make a maintenance release when we reach 10 fixes in the actively developed branch and provide it via Elite.
PrimeTek is a true believer in open source, since the origin, PrimeFaces is licensed under Apache License along with PrimeUI. Upcoming PrimeFaces.NET will also be open source under Apache License.