PrimeFaces Cookbook is published today.
The book features many topics that you cannot find in forum, showcase or the user’s guide. Cookbook is a great resource for anyone who is doing active PrimeFaces development.
- Learn basic concepts to be able to work with PrimeFaces.
- Delve deep into 100+ rich UI components with all the required details
- Get solutions to typical and advanced use cases
- Use the best practices, avoid pitfalls, and get performance tips when working with the component suite
- Gain know-how of writing custom components on basis of the PrimeFaces’ core functionality
- Meet additional components from the PrimeFaces Extensions
Congratulations to Authors Oleg Varaksin & Mert Çalışkan along with reviewers Andrew Bailey and Hebert Coelho de Oliveira. Thanks to Packt Publishing for their continuous support in open source technologies.
How to Buy?
Always bet on Prime!