Java EE and Agile Mentoring Powerhouse, Prime Technology is glad to announce the release candidate of the next generation PrimeFaces. 3.4 is a major release featuring over 130 filed improvements, brand new Ajax Push Integration with Atmosphere Framework, new components, implementation of popular requests from community&pro users and significant maintenance work to improve the overall quality.
- Brand new PrimeFaces Push with Atmosphere
- New Component: Mindmap
- New Component: TabMenu
- New Component: PanelMenu
- New Utility: ResetInput
- DataTable Enhancements
- Chart Enhancements
- AutoComplete Textarea
- SelectCheckboxMenu Improvements
- Picklist on Steroids
- Closable Messages
- SelectOneMenu Filter
- Horizontal Toggle for Panel
- Interactive TagCloud
- Animated Tree
- Lightbox Improvements
- Tree widget rewrite
- p:columns support for DataExporter, Lazy Loading, Sort, Filter
- JSF navigation support to menuitem via outcome
- JSF resource api support to graphicImage via name and library
- Initial value display for progressbar
- Improved IE7 compatibility
- New ajax behavior callbacks to datatable
- Improved keyboard accessibility features
See the full changelog for the detailed information.
Binaries, sources, tagdocs and apidocs are available at PrimeFaces Downloads page.
Migration Guide is updated to cover any change you need to be aware of before upgrading to 3.4.
jQuery version is updated to 1.8 which brings major performance improvements over prior versions.
We have taken our time to focus on bug fixes for 3.4 and there are around 50+ fixes that adds more value to the quality of PrimeFaces.
User’s Guide is being update to cover 3.4 and will be available along with 3.4 final.
We’ll announce the roadmap of PrimeFaces after 3.4 final release which is due next week.