Combined with lazy loading, Virtual Scrolling mode is available to deal with large datasets by loading data on demand during scrolling.
Similar to the tree, TreeTable now also support checkbox mode selection. This was a request from a PrimeNG PRO user and now available to the whole community as well.
Captcha is the new addition to the suite to verify users with ReCaptcha API.
Multiple selection mode of List components such as DataTable, PickList, Listbox required metakey to be pressed as it is the behavior of file systems however this had been an issue on touch devices. With 2.0.1, metaKeySelection attribute is provided to these components to change this behavior and on touch devices it gets disabled automatically.
In total there are 25+ filed improvements;
New Feature and Enhancements
- Customizable Multiple selection mode for DataTable
- Customizable Multiple selection mode for PickList
- Customizable Multiple selection mode for OrderList
- Customizable Multiple selection mode for Listbox
- Customizable Multiple selection mode for Tree
- Customizable Multiple selection mode for TreeTable
- Template for Selected Item in AutoComplete multiple mode
- Virtual Scrolling for DataTable
- Checkbox selection for TreeTable
- Implement styleClass for ui-treenode element on Tree
- Captcha Component
- Use chart.js’s `update()` method when refreshing
- Use ViewChild to access DataScroller
- Multiselect missing documentation
- DataTable Cell failed to turn to Edit mode after 2nd time click
- Spinner buttons post the form
- AutoComplete field resolution lacks chaining
- Refactor equals check in DomHandler
- “showTargetControls” attribute has no effect on target wrapper of PickList
- [showcase]Setup wrong import file path
- Autocomplete dropdown focus
- Tree leaf and non-leaf items are not aligned
- Unable to delete characters from Spinner’s input field (Firefox only)
- Large dialog content or small screens causes the dialog to be positioned outside the viewport
- [Bug] Memory leak in DataTable with column template
PrimeNG is free to use under MIT license and distributed at npm.
Next major version will be 2.1 featuring the mighty Spreadsheet component to bring excel like functionality to Angular. Our plan is to announce it before ng-conf in April.