PrimeFaces Team is pleased to announce the new updates for Elite subscribers featuring over 20 improvements.
ClearModel for ResetInput
p:resetInput has a new handy feature called clearModel, when enabled, the backend model values are assigned null values in addition to existing reset input functionality so both component values and model values can be cleared at the same time.
TabController for Accordion
Accordion gets a tab controller function which is a java method that receives the tab being changed or closed, the returned boolean value decided is change or close action should actually happen or prevented. This is useful if you’d like to allow tab change or close from a server side action.
Sticky Header for TreeTable
Just like DataTable, tree table also now supports sticky header feature.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add clearModel option to resetInput
- StickyHeader for TreeTable
- Add scroll wrapper for Mobile DataTable
- Add some time field attributes to Calendar
- Add title option to selectBooleanCheckbox
- TabController for Accordion
- Add timeInput attribute to Calendar
- Upgrade to TimePicker 1.6.1
- Add custom element support for time controlers to Calendar
- Dropdown can bypass selectLimit in autocomplete
- PropapageDown does not work correctly in Tree
- Resizable column problem on Datatable with hidden columns
- Datatable with resizable columns and a column having visible=false is not correctly rendered on IE
- InputNumber issue on keyup/down event
- StyleClass values aren’t applied correctly to some components in PFMobile
- Tab focus break on <p:selectCheckboxMenu />
- TreeTable throws NPE on checkbox selection with required
- TreeTable required selection validation problem
- Primefaces Editor p:editor not displayed in Firefox / IE, when inside dialog iframe
- Move Buttons issues on OrderList with multiple selection
Binaries, Sources, API docs and VDL docs are available in PrimeFaces Elite Portal for ELITE and PRO users as an official release bundle.